We offer a full range of Reasoning Tests which are well established measures of a person’s mental capability.
These tests are concerned with a person’s logical reasoning or thinking performance, including assessing how they solve problems.
They are available for different levels from school leavers through to experienced professionals and senior managers. We work with approved providers to offer a range of options in the areas of:
- Verbal Reasoning: Assessing the ability to comprehend key messages and logical inferences contained in written information
- Numerical Reasoning: Tests the ability to use numerical information to solve problems
- Abstract Reasoning: Measures lateral thinking skills or fluid intelligence. It is concerned with assessing the ability to quickly identify patterns, logical rules and trends in new data and apply it to solve problems
- Memory and Attention: Measures the ability to follow many simple instructions simultaneously and remain effective. It measures mental speed, accuracy, memory, decisiveness and decision making efficiency. Use to assess the ability to hold instructions in short term memory and apply them quickly and accurately.
- Decision Analysis: This measures the accuracy of decisions made as well as the risk profile of a person. Use to assess decision making ability when information is complex and ambiguous.
They are conducted online and individuals receive a feedback report which outlines their areas of strength and ideas for development. These tests are often offered in combination and results can be used alongside other recruitment processes to gain a more complete picture of a candidate’s ability to perform a role.