DCo provide bespoke Apprentice Development Programmes that support the provision that you make for the completion of their apprenticeships.
We work with you to understand the exact needs that you have, and then tailor development options to support these. It is common for organisations to request our help to bridge the gap between school and working life. We design programmes that develop apprentices self awareness, interpersonal and organisational skills alongside the role specific and technical training that they receive as part of their apprenticeship.
DCo are often asked to develop a programme with an experiential focus. Experiential programmes are immersive learning experiences that achieve lasting results.
These apprentice development programmes ensure that apprentices learn by experience. This involves allowing them to experience trial and error of practical skills as well as facilitating reflection on the outcomes of development projects.
DCo will design a bespoke experiential programme to develop the core skills you require from your apprentices as they progress within the organisation. These can include a range of subjects including:
- Developing their personal impact and brand
- Demonstrating personal effectiveness and balance
- Building working relationships
- Effective communication and message management
- The impact of attitude and personal preference style
- Influencing and negotiating
- Project management skills
- Team performance
- Decision making and being creative